The Chancellor

Homecoming Memories and Laughter

Show your school SPIRIT!

Show your school SPIRIT!

Show your school SPIRIT!

As you all know homecoming week is coming up, the week to create new memories with your friends, teachers, and family. During homecoming week we get to dress up as things that we never thought about dressing up as, as in your favorite movie star, maybe you want to dress hawaiian, or even support your school wearing the school colors. Freshmen Gracie Jo Stanton explained “Of course I’m excited to go to the dance, I’m also looking forward to all the activities for homecoming week, like the dress up days, parade, football game, and of course the dance, but the one thing I can’t attend is the bonfire because of volleyball. But I think the whole week will be a blast though.” “The parade is my favorite part because I enjoy seeing all the kids waving back at us,” senior Tiffany Pfeifer tells me as I see the happiness in her eye.

Homecoming week is something to remember for TMP students, and each student has their favorite event. “I’m going to have to say the dance because everyone just lets loose and parties hard,” sophomore Leah Mages says with a chuckle. Senior Tiffany Pfeifer tells me as I see the happiness in her eye, “The parade is my favorite part because I enjoy seeing all the kids waving back at us.” For some students it is a stressful week, and for some they love everything about it. “This year leading up to homecoming was a lot more calm, because people didn’t rush to get dates, which made it stressful, and also finding groups to go with was so much easier.  I feel like I will enjoy homecoming week a lot more because we all know what’s poppin.” Leah Mages says laughing through every word.

For Seniors, it is their last year, so it might be a gloomy, but a happy one because it is their last time being able to participate at homecoming.  “All the days of Senior year have been making me really sad, but since dances are my favorite part of high school, this pulls extra hard at my heartstrings,” senior Tiffany Pfeifer tells me as I hear her gloominess in her voice. “But with all the stuff I have said let’s just make this homecoming the best one yet, GO MONARCHS,” sophomore Leah Mages says while making me laugh. Hopefully many memories will come out of this year. As Leah Mages said, GO MONARCHS!!

• Homecoming Memories and Laughter

Academics

5 Tips to Study for the PSAT

• Academics

Scholars Bowl 2018-2019

• Homecoming Memories and Laughter

Academics

Five Tips to get You Through the Week

• Homecoming Memories and Laughter

Academics

Homecoming 2018: Another One for the Books

• Homecoming Memories and Laughter

Academics

Homecoming Bonfire

• Homecoming Memories and Laughter

Academics

A Peek at Homecoming

• Homecoming Memories and Laughter

Academics

Monarchs place third at State Chess

• Academics

Scholars Bowl at Colby

• Homecoming Memories and Laughter

Academics

5 Tips to Study for the PSAT

• Golf

Golf 2018

The Student News Site of Thomas More Prep Marian Jr/Sr High School
Homecoming Memories and Laughter