The Chancellor

Upcoming Homecoming Activities

left to right: Aylin Olivas, Nathan Stark, Abby Peeler, and Etan Atherton brainstorming float ideas and methods.

Ashley Steiner

Ashley Steiner

Morgan Staab

It’s finally homecoming week at TMP, and students are placed in the middle of a whirl of exciting events during the week. Monday consisted of a movie day where students watched “The Little Rascals” during seminar, and Hollywood’s finest were seen roaming the hallways, as students dressed up as their favorite movie character. Tuesday, the halls of TMP were silent, as the high school student body began float building for the parade on Friday.

On Wednesday, students dressed as if they were visiting Hawaii and Father Andy Hammeke, an alumni graduate of ‘07, also came to speak to students after all school mass. Students will wear a shirt or jersey of their favorite sports team, and participate in a competitive dodgeball tournament and other exciting games on Thursday. That night, meet our athletes and watch many other activities at the bonfire. On Friday, everyone is invited to the TMP homecoming parade where the alumni, the marching band, homecoming candidates, classes and their floats, the cheerleaders, and much more will be seen. Show your support for TMP at the football game Friday night at Lewis Field where the homecoming king and queen will be crowned. Saturday, students can enjoy all the festivities at the carnival themed homecoming dance.

• Upcoming Homecoming Activities

Academics

5 Tips to Study for the PSAT

• Golf

Golf 2018

• Academics

Scholars Bowl 2018-2019

• Upcoming Homecoming Activities

Academics

Homecoming 2018: Another One for the Books

• Upcoming Homecoming Activities

Academics

Homecoming Bonfire

• Upcoming Homecoming Activities

Academics

Homecoming Memories and Laughter

• Upcoming Homecoming Activities

Academics

A Peek at Homecoming

• Upcoming Homecoming Activities

Academics

Monarchs place third at State Chess

• Upcoming Homecoming Activities

News

TMP-Marian Receives Outstanding Sportsmanship award

• Upcoming Homecoming Activities

News

TMP-Marian High School Journalists Win Big at Regional Contest

The Student News Site of Thomas More Prep Marian Jr/Sr High School
Upcoming Homecoming Activities